Funny comment for durian 😀 (Always be happy)
“To eat it seems to be the sacrifice of self-respect.” —Bayard Taylor, 19th-century Journalist
“You will either be overcome, seduced by its powerful, declarative presence, or reject it outright. And run screaming.” —Monica Tan, The Guardian Journalist
Did you know that…
- It might takes 5-6 years (sometimes longer) before you’ll get your first durian
- It isn’t uncommon to determine matured durian trees fail to produce durian due to some uncertain reason
- Developing durian on the tree may drop earlier, or become impaired and unmarketable due to some uncertain reason
- Many insect,pests attack durian and a couple of it contribute damage to the main durian tree
- Many weird fungal diseases attack all parts of the tree including ripen fruits on sale
- Durian also can endure from physiological disorders such as “uneven fruit ripening”, “wet core” and “tip burn” which make them unmarketable
- Creepy thieves can smell your ripening durian fruits miles away and sneak in if you’re not aware
- Natural disaster like drought, fire or an excessive amount of rain may happen and destroy your trees which prevent you from having durian
- When you have a massive harvest, so other farmers – another bother is happened within the market that would brings down prices, and cause you hard to earn money
- Marketing the durian fruits are often big challenge as well
Don’t let me dishearten you from knowing durian, be it a hobby or a business venture. The durian could be a very demanding food and you deserve to know better because who knows you’re getting to become a durian grower, or maybe you’re already a durian grower :D!
Say goodbye to zero durian knowledge as smarter durian business world need smarter YOU.